Would you like a more modern look, luxurious features, and added versatility in your shower without the weeks of inconvenience and the expenses involved in a total refit?
If so, the Grohe 26193000 Retro-Fit with Standard Shower Arm can give you luxury, practicality, and style without replacing the existing plumbing and costing you huge inconveniences in your daily life.
This shower arm not only looks great in any modern bathroom, it packs a ton of intelligent features to make your showering experience all that more relaxing and enjoyable after a long day at work.
With the Grohe 2619300, there's a reason to take more showers now! Let's take a closer look...
Transform Your Existing Shower Head Into A Modern Shower System
This system makes use of your existing plumbing, valve, and tap. What this means is the old showerhead is removed and the Grohe 26193000 Retro-Fit with Standard Shower Arm is fitted in its place. It takes less time, costs less money, and uses fewer tools than a full refit. On the upside, you'll now be able to enjoy a full shower transformation. The wall anchors, screws, and nuts provided will ensure that your unit can be fitted quickly, safely, and conveniently with minimum fuss.
You can choose a wide range of spa-like flow functions to turn a quick wash into a relaxing and invigorating experience. Both the showerhead and the hand shower feature Grohe's signature spray patterns. You can change seamlessly from normal to rain, to massage or jet by simply adjusting the six position diverter that's mounted conveniently on the wall.
The wall anchors, screws, and nuts are included in your purchase - you'll be able to enjoy a beautiful addition to your bathroom in no time
The diverter will allow you to switch easily between the showerhead and hand shower (or run both at once, if you like!) The hand shower means you can easily take a shower without wetting your hair, bath small children, and even wash the family dog. The adjustable shower bar allows you to customize it to the height you need and even cater for people who need to shower seated. You can choose to install your shower head so that it's fixed or so that it will swivel.
Click to read more...
Stylish Design and Smart Cleaning Technology
Grohe's exclusive Starlight Chrome has a lustrous finish that looks great in any bathroom and will never fade, chip, or rust. But it's not all about the looks since the Speedclean technology ensures you'll always get an even flow by protecting the spray nozzles from limescale build-up.
There's no risk of scalding from the shower arm or hand shower when using this system. Grohe's CoolTouch innovation prevents the chrome from storing heat and exceeding the temperature of the shower with cooling channels that create barriers between the water and the fittings. Both you and your family will be safe at all times.
Click to check current price at Amazon...
Grohe 26193000 Retro-Fit with Standard Shower Arm Package Details and Accessories
The Grohe 26193000 unit comes ready to revamp your bathroom with:
- Shower head
- Hand shower
- Shower arm
- Adjustable height shower bar
- Mounting hardware
The Grohe shower arm comes with so many intelligent functions that not only help you stay clean, but enjoy your shower experience whenever you turn the faucet on.
The unit measures 45.1 x 12.6 x 5.7 inches and weighs 13.4 pounds.
- The system looks stylish and modern and can instantly update your bathroom's decor.
- You won't have to deal with the hassle of changing your existing tap in order to get luxurious flow selections to your shower. You can change these seamlessly to suit your mood or even to massage tired muscles with the hand shower.
- If you have harder water and are prone to limescale build-up, the Speedclean innovation will definitely make your life easier.
- If water conservation is an issue in your area, the Eco flow setting will ensure you get a full and satisfying shower experience without wasting any precious water.
- The bathroom and the kitchen are two of the main things prospective buyers look at when buying a house. If you're thinking about putting yours on the market, this could be a quick and easy way to modernize your bathroom and make it that little bit more attractive.
- Installing the shower arm requires drilling into your shower wall. If you're not totally confident in your DIY plumbing skills, be sure to call in an expert to come and fit the system out for you. This way, you'll save time too because a professional will be able to fit this up in under an hour.
- Grohe advertises that the Retrofit system can easily replace any existing Grohe showerhead. If your existing head is not a Grohe product, it may still fit but you'll need to take a closer look at the specs, just to be on the safe side.
Amazon Customer Reviews: Click Here
The Grohe 26193000 is an outstanding product from the trusted Grohe company. When you purchase a showering system from the experts in shower technology, you can be assured that you'll be getting a high quality system that will deliver what it says it will.
Grohe 26193000 Retro-Fit with Standard Shower Arm Price
Today's Price: Click Here
The Grohe 26193000 allows you to update your shower system, and add convenient and luxurious features without having to re-fit your bathroom's entire plumbing system. Furthermore, Grohe's signature Tempesta Cosmopolitan showerhead and hand shower will let select your pressure and flow preference. When you purchase this unit, you'll get to immerse yourself in a heavenly shower experience every day.
Click here for a closer look.